Religious Affairs Committee
Chair: Bernard Rogers
The Johnson County Branch thanks area churches who have encouraged their members to join the NAACP and who have otherwise supported this branch in its endeavors.
The Religious Affairs Committee shall include ministerial and lay religious leaders who are members of the branch. It shall:
(1) promote an educational program designed to give a moral and ethical interpretation to the civil rights struggle;
(2) interpret the work of the Association to organized religious groups of all faiths;
(3) enlist the support of such organized religious groups for membership, fund raising and the struggle for equality and full civil rights;
(4) provide resource assistance for religious education and social action activities associated with the improvement of race relations.
5th Sunday Fellowship Service
The JCNAACP will have our 5th Sunday (1/31/21) virtual fellowship with the First AME Church of Kansas City starting at 10:30 am. Ways to connect are listed below.
Meeting ID: 871 6453 3221
Facebook Live: Search for “First AME Church Kansas City” or use https://www.facebook.com/firstchurchkc/
Conference Call #:
(602) 580-9532, access code: 855-837-0.
Back up # is (209) 399-9029. If you use the backup number, the system will still ask you to input the original conference call number and access code.
I pray that you will be able to fellowship with this congregation.
With God's Grace,